I have had the great pleasure of working with (and, sometimes, for) professionals dedicated to bringing rich, deep backgrounds to their fields. These areas include professionals in investment banking, commercial banking, corporate law, turnaround advisors, valuation experts, academics, strategy consultants, entrepreneurs, private equity general partners, mezzanine debt providers, and many other specialists. It is my […]
Tag Archives | middle market
The goal of this blog is to provide a helpful, and hopefully sometimes humorous, commentary on the goings on in the world of middle market finance. We’ll share anecdotes (names changed to protect the innocent or dull) and illustrations of the human side of deal making in the middle market – and try to share […]
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter