During my too-brief sailboat racing career in Australia, it was often necessary to cut closely between islands and shoals during long-distance events. Invariably, these games of roulette came at night and in the midst of a blow. There is little that focuses you more than perilously close waves crashing on jagged rocks as you hurtle through […]
The Gaffin Group participated in a day of visits to Capitol Hill policy makers’ offices to advance discussion and education on issues facing the middle market and private capital formation. The Association for Corporate Growth has developed both a robust public policy agenda but also has made available an extensive data set illustrating the impact of […]
The Gaffin Group was proud to see Mark Gaffin’s contribution to an excellent article, “On the Exaggeration of Dry Powder” by Billy Fink at Axial. The analysis sheds a more critical light on the dry powder situation – especially with respect to the middle market private equity segment. Mr. Gaffin will be following up with […]
The Gaffin Group is pleased to note that Mark Gaffin supported the Association for Corporate Growth’s efforts on expanding the discussion and education of policy makers and staff on critical elements of the middle market and private capital formation. Mr. Gaffin served on a panel of industry experts providing a seminar titled “Private Equity 101” […]
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter