Mark Gaffin attended a reception at the New York offices of Venable LLP with a small group of industry professionals and Congressman Jim Himes (D-CT) and Congressman David Schweikert (R-AZ). While the specific topics of the meeting were not disclosed, we understand the meeting to be informative and productive. As Mark Gaffin reported, “It was […]
Archive | News Release RSS feed for this section
(Washington, DC) Mark Gaffin, Founder and President of The Gaffin Group attended an event at the Brookings Institution in Washington, DC organized by Economic Studies at Brookings and the Private Capital Research Institute. The event, “Promoting Innovative Growth – Venture Capital, Growth Equity, and IPOs” was well attended and featured panels with representatives from the Association for […]
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter