I had the pleasure of seeing Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, at a recent conference in Las Vegas. While he and I are wired quite differently (maybe a reason his net worth has a ‘B’ in it), he noted several compelling tenets and principles he used to drive the cultural development of Twitter. And we […]
Archive | Due Diligence RSS feed for this section
During my too-brief sailboat racing career in Australia, it was often necessary to cut closely between islands and shoals during long-distance events. Invariably, these games of roulette came at night and in the midst of a blow. There is little that focuses you more than perilously close waves crashing on jagged rocks as you hurtle through […]
“Diligence is the mother of good fortune.” – Miguel de Cervantes “Ignorance never settles a question.” – Benjamin Disraeli Based on comments that I received on my May 29th post, I think further light could be shed on my bias toward an elevation of skills as one moves into the leveraged lending arena. Not […]
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter