Mark Hulbert was busy elbowing his way onto the anti-private equity bandwagon on July 5th with his confusing dispatch “Real Returns: Are Private-Equity Gains Built to Last?” Mr. Hulbert heroically ignores a large body of readily accessible research and data to precariously perch his pejorative premises on quite arguable findings from a single, tax-return driven […]
Archive | July, 2013
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter