The Gaffin Group is honored to have Mark Gaffin cited as one of the must read quotes on M&A for the first half of 2013. Mr. Gaffin noted: “We are pleased that our research findings are be included in such a compelling list. As we noted in a prior post, we were interviewed for our assessment of the dry powder issue. Our assessment for several years is that this was too frequently overblown in many media accounts [See also: On The Exaggeration of Dry Powder]. I have been impressed with the work that Axial has been doing by providing thoughtful coverage of topics that often do not get balanced coverage. The Gaffin Group’s goal is to continue to bring fact-based research and ‘roll-up-the-sleeves’ analysis to reasonable debates on private capital formation and the middle market.”
Axial’s “17 Must-Read M&A Quotes from 1H 2013” – Gaffin Group cited
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter