The Gaffin Group was proud to see Mark Gaffin’s contribution to an excellent article, “On the Exaggeration of Dry Powder” by Billy Fink at Axial. The analysis sheds a more critical light on the dry powder situation – especially with respect to the middle market private equity segment. Mr. Gaffin will be following up with a larger analysis and commentary on these pages soon.
Was Mark a Wet Blanket on the Dry Powder Issue?
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform
- A Little Secret of Private Equity Investing: Financial Engineering Matters
- The Gaffin Group recognized at ACG Middle-Market Public Policy event in Washington, DC
- The Power of Focus: Optimizing PE Portfolio Investments
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter