The Gaffin Group is pleased to note that Mark Gaffin supported the Association for Corporate Growth’s efforts on expanding the discussion and education of policy makers and staff on critical elements of the middle market and private capital formation. Mr. Gaffin served on a panel of industry experts providing a seminar titled “Private Equity 101” for over 40 congressional staff personnel at the Senate Dirksen Office Building. Mr. Gaffin noted: “I was honored to play a small part on a panel of truly experienced and knowledgable industry professionals. I thought the audience was very engaged and asked thoughtful questions. Moreover, I thank the ACG for its efforts to address general misconceptions, myths, and legends that surround private capital formation in the deep, historically vibrant, middle market. I would welcome opportunities – and hope others in the industry will, as well – to more proactively invest in these efforts to communicate the impact of our important sector and its positive potential impact for employment and the economy.”
Visit to Capitol Hill – Private Equity 101
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter