Statistics: The only science that enables different experts using the same figures to draw different conclusions.” – Evan Esar, American Humorist (1899-1995) As I have suggested before, the Private Equity market place is not monolithic and most attempts to describe the market in generalities, be it performance or otherwise, fall flat – especially […]
Archive | July, 2012
“For my purpose holds To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths Of all the western stars, until I die. It may be that the gulfs will wash us down: It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles, And see the great Achilles, whom we knew” -Tennyson “Ulysses” (1842) From a high level, […]
- The Most Expensive Word in Banking? “Relationship” October 30, 2013
- Baby on board? Risks of inexperience in LBO lending June 25, 2013
- The CIM…sales document or due diligence? September 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal misses on Bank article January 31, 2014
- The Peril of Pytr Prynciple and the Bank Meeting November 5, 2013
- Getting under the Hood: Leveraged Lending and the 2014 SNC Review March 10, 2015
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review December 17, 2014
- The Middle Market has a Weight Problem December 12, 2014
- Culture and Investment: Winning Platform or Ship Wreck? May 5, 2014
- Critical Elements of an Effective Leveraged Lending Platform April 2, 2014
- There be monsters? Middle Market Leveraged Lending and the SNC Review | The Gaffin Group: […] to extrapolating its findings inappropr...
- Chris Pruszko: Great article Mark. I would add that operations a...
- Mike Kipp: Experience on two bank boards over last 12 years s...
- Bob Hancock: I agree with you 100%. I have 27 years experience ...
- Fred Richmond: Outstanding article and absolutely true to life. S...
Follow @TheGaffinGroup on Twitter